Widgets Magazine

Hot Sweet syrup of Gulabjamun costed life of this 3 year old girl

Last Modified Monday, 30 April 2018 (14:51 IST)
Nashik: A died after she accidentally fell on Sunday afternoon in a big vessel, containing hot sugar for making gulabjamun in Hirawadi at area of the city, police said.
According to Panchavati Police, the Shirodes living in Hirawadi in panchavati area, had a catering business.While playing, Swara Pravin Shirode came near the big bowl and fell into it. She was grievously injured.
 
Taken to a private hospital in Adgaon shivar, the doctors refused to register her. They immediately took Swara to a private  hospital at Juna adgaon Naka. But the girl died in hospital during the treatment.The Shirode family and their relatives were angry at the staff and damaged furniture.Panchavati police rushed to the spot and registered a complaint of sudden death. Investigation is on.(UNI)
Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine