Girl who topped 10th class in MP succumbs to burn injuries
Indore: A 17-year-old girl, who topped the high school examination in Madhya Pradesh’s Dewas district by securing 97 percent marks, was today burnt alive when a cooking gas cylinder caught fire at her house, police said.
Dewas’s Rajoda resident Anokhilal’s daughter Sushila was preparing tea in the kitchen this morning and as soon as she lit the matchstick, the gas cylinder caught fire. Sushila, who sustained serious burn injuries, was rushed to a private hospital in Indore where she succumbed. (UNI) (Picture : Representative )