Jofra Archer will be available for 3rd Test vs West Indies

Last Modified Saturday, 18 July 2020 (19:33 IST)
London: England pacer was an undisclosed amount and received an official warning after he accepted that he breached the team's bio-secure protocols following the opening Test against West Indies, the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) said on Saturday.
Archer was dropped from England's playing XI for the second Test on Thursday morning after
he broke the rules by going to his home in Brighton following the series opener in Southampton last week.
 
''Following a disciplinary hearing held on Friday evening, July 17, England cricketer Jofra Archer has been fined an undisclosed amount and received an official written warning after admitting to breaching the team's bio-secure protocols on Monday July 13 when he made an unauthorised visit to his home in Hove,'' the ECB said in a statement.
 
The hearing was chaired by Ashley Giles, Managing Director, England Men's Cricket and included Archer's agent and a representative from the Professional Cricketers' Association.
 
Archer will undergo two COVID-19 tests, which have to test negative before his self-isolation period is lifted. He is due to rejoin the rest of the squad on July 21. The third Test will start from July 24 in Manchester.(UNI)