Woman dies after Vada got struck in throat

Last Updated: Friday, 3 January 2020 (17:45 IST)
Chennai:In a freak mishap, a woman collapsed and died after piece of got struck in her at area in the city last evening.

Police said the woman Padmavathy (45) went to a restaurant in her neighbourhood with her mother.
 
While eating a bonda (round form of Medhu vada), it got stuck in her throat and was gasping for breath. 
 
She was rushed to Government Kilpauk Medical College hospital,but died on the way.Choolaimedu police are conducting inquiries.(UNI)