Medical doctor intern burnt alive in hostel room fire in Bareilly

Last Modified Friday, 24 January 2020 (13:32 IST)
Bareilly: An MBBS student, doing internship at a private medical college here, was burnt alive in her hostel room here under area, police said on Friday.
was found dead in her room after it caught fire due to short circuit in the heater she was using under her bed on Thursday night.
A native of Patna, Sukriti had completed her MBBS from this private university and was staying in the PG hostel room number 320 for her internship. 
  
SSP Shailesh Pandey said here the hostel authorities called the fire brigade and police after they saw the room on fire. When fire brigade workers reached the room, they found the body in the entirely gutted room.(UNI)